Sinclair 2166 a Classic writer's push thru the arms 3 way recliner with beautifully tailored button tufted back. Shaped rolled arms with welt trim and loose welted boxed seat cushion with pocketed coil springs and a feather down blend wrap adds comfort to the story. The bun feet are finished in a warm brown mahogany and large distressed nail head trim accents the ottoman and side rails to complete the look. Shown in Shoreham-chocolate 5700-85 all leather.
- Traditional Style
- Leggett and Platt Activated not operated, Mechanisms bolted to frame with I bolts,1.8 Resiliency Foam, delrin bushings on all mechanisms, upholstered handles, padding on backs and sides of all chairs
- Hardwood and Plywood Frames with Mortise and tenon glued joints.
- Leathers or Fabrics feature distinctive design and luxurious feel.
- 30 Superior individual pocketed coils in each seat cushion , fully enclosed in fabric, the foam is topped with blended down feathers
- High resilience seat foam for superior durability and comfort.
- Medium seat density.
- Extremely durable frames
Overall: 39.4"W x 40.9"D x 38.2"H
Seat :20.9"W x 22.8" D x 20.5"H
Recliner Length: "