Is it the oversized round welt used to frame the gorgeous shapes? The heavy stitching accents on the seats and backs? What about the bucket seat cushions? It's hard to single out just what attracts you to ALLURE, but we think it's the unique blend of all these elements. These together with the paneled arms outlined in welt and topped with polyfoam arm pads. Not to mention the bustle backs with a heavily padded kidney area. While it's hard to pinpoint, the comfort is easy to enjoy! The Allure 1880 features our patented power headrest for the ultimate reclining comfort. Overall Dimensions 39" W x 40" D x 42"H. Weight 98 lbs
- Completely made in the USA—Quality you can trust!
- 7/8in Solid Oak Seat Box. This is the “backbone” of a recliner—Oak makes sure it will last through the years.
- Seat box reinforced with steel corner blocks—keeps the mechanism operating like it was designed.
- Mechanisms made of heavy gauged steel and shoulder rivets with nylon bushings—sturdy operating and no metal on metal grinding that can shorten the life span.
- Cushions are 100% virgin 1.8 density foam that has incredible 32lb compression—Denser foam with a higher compression than industry standards ensures you will be able to stay supported without “sagging”.
- Reclina-Pedic memory fiber layer in the seating of most styles—alleviates pressure points and maximizes comfort!
- Models with Power have been tested to 70,000 continuous revolutions without any sign of failure—Power keeps the mechanism operating smooth
- and can add life to the furniture!
- Rockers have a 260lb capacity. Wall hugger mechanisms have a capacity of 300lbs. “Big Man’s recliners and all Lift Chairs have a 400lb capacity.
- All recliners with a lift option are Lay-Flat, dual motor, and boast upgraded 38lb compression foam.