Southern Motion knows comfort. We also know how to take a basic track arm and update it with a transitional flair. Check out the attention to detail carried throughout the silhouette such as the french seamed boxings added to the front arms as well as the lower bustle backs and the chaise pad! Not only fresh sewing treatments, but even extra framing is used to achieve the reverse curves of the arms and wings! With all these design elements it's no wonder that the Marvel style will be on top of everyone's list this season. The Marvel features our patented power headrest for ultimate reclining comfort. Overall Dimensions 37" W x 40" D x 42 "H. Weight 98 lbs
- Completely made in the USA—Quality you can trust!
- 7/8in Solid Oak Seat Box. This is the “backbone” of a recliner—Oak makes sure it will last through the years.
- Seat box reinforced with steel corner blocks—keeps the mechanism operating like it was designed.
- Mechanisms made of heavy gauged steel and shoulder rivets with nylon bushings—sturdy operating and no metal on metal grinding that can shorten the life span.
- Cushions are 100% virgin 1.8 density foam that has incredible 32lb compression—Denser foam with a higher compression than industry standards ensures you will be able to stay supported without “sagging”.
- Reclina-Pedic memory fiber layer in the seating of most styles—alleviates pressure points and maximizes comfort!
- Models with Power have been tested to 70,000 continuous revolutions without any sign of failure—Power keeps the mechanism operating smooth
- and can add life to the furniture!
- Rockers have a 260lb capacity. Wall hugger mechanisms have a capacity of 300lbs. “Big Man’s recliners and all Lift Chairs have a 400lb capacity.
- All recliners with a lift option are Lay-Flat, dual motor, and boast upgraded 38lb compression foam.