In an innovative design combining contemporary forms with casual comfort, the Fame recliner breaks new ground. A classical hourglass arm shape is heavily padded and flows into a track up top. Similar shaping is used on the wings which ensure the Fame will get noticed in any room setting. Whoever is lucky enough to claim the Fame gets to enjoy poly-foam bucket seating combined with pad-over chaise cushion construction. Like most of Southern Motion's newer introductions, it is available with a power headrest option that, when paired with the power recline capabilities, provides endless positions for one to fine tune to just the "right" spot. Claim the Fame as your domain and reign supreme! Overall Dimensions 28" W x 42" D x 40"H. Weight 106 lbs
- Completely made in the USA—Quality you can trust!
- 7/8in Solid Oak Seat Box. This is the “backbone” of a recliner—Oak makes sure it will last through the years.
- Seat box reinforced with steel corner blocks—keeps the mechanism operating like it was designed.
- Mechanisms made of heavy gauged steel and shoulder rivets with nylon bushings—sturdy operating and no metal on metal grinding that can shorten the life span.
- Cushions are 100% virgin 1.8 density foam that has incredible 32lb compression—Denser foam with a higher compression than industry standards ensures you will be able to stay supported without “sagging”.
- Reclina-Pedic memory fiber layer in the seating of most styles—alleviates pressure points and maximizes comfort!
- Models with Power have been tested to 70,000 continuous revolutions without any sign of failure—Power keeps the mechanism operating smooth
- and can add life to the furniture!
- Rockers have a 260lb capacity. Wall hugger mechanisms have a capacity of 300lbs. “Big Man’s recliners and all Lift Chairs have a 400lb capacity.
- All recliners with a lift option are Lay-Flat, dual motor, and boast upgraded 38lb compression foam.